Here are the simple steps to create an account on Vimeo
- Go to www.vimeo.com.
- Click on the ‘Join’ icon.
- Create a username and password for your Vimeo account along with your email ID.
- Check your inbox to find the instructions to set up your account. You can then customize your account in a way that represents your brand and looks appealing to the viewers.
- Upload your profile photo or your logo.
- Include a silent loop able cover video that will automatically play at the top of your profile.
- One of the major benefits of using Vimeo is the higher quality it offers. As mentioned by Makeuseof.com Vimeo has stricter guidelines for acceptable videos, its processing load is far lighter than YouTube’s. The platform focuses on increasing the quality of every uploaded video with better encoding techniques.
- Vimeo offers better embedding features than other video hosting platforms. Vimeo allows the user to customize the embedded player. Some of their features include customizing player size, text and play bar colors etc. You can read more about embedding videos on Vimeo here.
Some of the churches that are currently using Vimeo includes the Elevation Church in North California.
Good luck creating tonnes of videos on Vimeo!