Top Videos 1/3 Week #17 (April 16 - 21) - Elisabeth McKnight

Here’s a new initiative by Typito. We love what our users create and we would love to share few of the best videos created using Typito. Now onwards, every week we shall select three of the best videos and share it with the rest of the folks in the community.

Week 17’s first video is created by Elisabeth and isn’t it amazing? Love the way she has used the text templates one after the other as a title and a lower third. Also not to forget the perfect aspect ratio 1:1 (Square simple) for Facebook :sunglasses: . Would be great to hear what Elisabeth has to say about her video making experience :blush:

Here’s a small glimpse of the video:

Check out the full video here:

Creative use of multiple templates in tandem! :raised_hands: :+1: Great work Elisabeth!

@andychen Check out how Elisabeth has used simple text template ‘INTRODUCING THE’ with the title template ‘NEW Clorox…’. This is what I was talking about the other day :slight_smile:. When creators start combining templates, magic happens! :hearts:

What a neat combination of text templates!:+1: :flushed:

Couldn’t agree more with you @Matthew. I still find it a tad bit risky to combine templates, but she’s done it flawlessly. After seeing this I would definitely like to give this a try in one of my new videos soon.:smiley:

It’s very difficult to include more than one template or text overlay in a single frame itself because there is always a possibility that it can look too crowded on the screen. But Elisabeth has put them all together so well. Great stuff. Cheers!:slightly_smiling_face:

Nice work Elisabeth!:clap:
I really like this weekly initiative Matthew and team, something to learn from every video so far. Looking forward to the next :slightly_smiling_face: