Top Videos 1/3 Week #18 (April 23 - 28) - Stephanie (TMI Episcopal)

Here’s a new initiative by Typito. We love what our users create and we would love to share few of the best videos created using Typito. Now onwards, every week we shall select three of the best videos and share it with the rest of the folks in the community.

I’m here with last week’s first top video created by Stephanie. We always emphasize the importance of branding and how colors can help you with the same. Here’s a video to explain all of that in the best way possible. In this video, Stephanie has used multiple templates including lower third templates and branded template :star_struck:. She has consistently used the combination of white and a shade of orange which is the color of the Episcopal School logo. Stephanie, it would be great if you could share your video making story with us :blush: :angel:

Here’s a small glimpse of the video:

Check out the full video here:

Hey Stephanie, awesome use of the branded template (logo) :sunglasses:. Great work! Look forward to learning how you leverage video marketing at TMI Episcopal. :blush:

Great Job Stephanie :smiley: I like how well you’ve placed your templates in each frame despite them all being lower third.

Looking forward!:slightly_smiling_face: I like your elegant use of the color, it doesn’t distract from the video footage.

Thank you, everyone! Typito is simply amazing! After I uploaded my video slideshow, I was able to take my video to the next level by using the Typito tools. It’s very intuitive and I was able to jump right in by adding great, upbeat music; customize the colors to really match our brand; and then easily drag and drop the graphics on the video and change the text so that I could tell our story even if someone has their audio turned off. I love that I was even able to upload our logo and use it on the first graphic. The entire process was very easy and it engages our audience more when we share these videos on our social media instead of just a single still image. Our community loves the video and graphics that really make these short clips come alive. Thank you, Typito!