Top Videos 1/3 Week #21 (May 14 - May 20) - Maurice

Week #21 is here and so is one of the top videos of the week created by Maurice.

So far we’ve featured videos posted on YouTube and Facebook but guess what this time we have a video on Instagram and I must say that with all the overlay graphics it looks amazing on screen. Check out the screenshot below:

I love the way Maurice has used two different overlay graphics but of a similar kind (line by line template) on one frame itself. The text may seem crowded in the beginning but this looks extremely good on the Instagram interface. WIth the text templates and the Instagram template, Maurice has nailed this one.
Would be great if Maurice could share some of his video making tips with us.

Check out the full video here:

Nice use of the Instagram social media template. I noticed that it’s much bigger than what people would usually size it down to be, but this surprisingly doesn’t look very distracting. Great video!:smiley:

Those are some ridiculously fit moves! :star_struck: Nice work! You’ve done a great job with the templates- very informative yet neatly arranged.

Haha! I need to try out some of those exercises, killer routine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Good job, Maurice!