Top Videos 3/3 Week #17 (April 16 - 21) - Aurélien Bodson

Here’s a new initiative by Typito. We love what our users create and we would love to share few of the best videos created using Typito. Now onwards, every week we shall select three of the best videos and share it with the rest of the folks in the community.

And here goes last week’s final video made by Aurélien. This one is a great example of creativity. He has used a stylised text template to create a table and show stats which is insane :star_struck: The placement of all the templates is so precise that I can’t call him anything less than an artist. A great way of showing how text and overlay graphics can change the way a video can look.

Here’s a small glimpse of the video:

Check out the full video here:

This is brilliant use of text templates! I would have never thought of it. Almost looks like one of those cool video infographics. Excellent work, Aurélien! :star_struck:

What an innovative way to use simple text templates! I would love to hear from him about how he edited that part in 0:46. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love how he has used that title motion template as an animation to explain the 3 reasons (my french is a bit rusty, but that’s what I understood it to be). Brilliant way to show us how to use text templates to transform a look! :+1: