Top Videos 3/3 Week #19 (April 30 - May 6) - Jesper

Last week’s last video is here :tada:

An image slideshow so clean and precise is rare. I must say that Jesper has nailed it with his choice of templates, their placements and the colors used. This is yet another example of the importance of color palettes to create branded videos. :sunglasses:
Love the intro template used mainly as it covers the entire frame and not just a part of it. Jesper, I can’t wait to listen to your video making story. :slight_smile:

Here’s a small glimpse of the video created:

Check out the full video here:

Wow! Nice use of templates. I like how smoothly your color scheme blends in with the images. Great work! :clap:

Me too, Ankitha! I wish there were subtitles because this looks like a highly informative video. I like your style Jesper, congratulations! :confetti_ball:

Yeah! Subtitles would have helped to understand the content better but it was interesting to see the context you provided with the usage of archive photos. It really brings in that vintage and heritage mood! Note how spread out the captions were, you sure know how to use your frame space well! :facepunch:

Thanks for alle the positive feedback. :slight_smile:

A BIT ABOUT US
We are an minor DMO (Destination marketing organization) working with five municipalities in North Zealand, just north of Copenhagen – Denmark.

WELL, WHAT ARE WE ABOUT TO DO TODAY?
Every day the same problem occurs. So many stories to tell and only 24 hours to tell them before a new day occurs. We use social media to tell tourists about experiences in the region. We where looking for a solution so we quick and easy could produce high quality video. I am not quite sure how I came about Typito but I sure owe someone a thanks. Typito was just the solution we where looking for. Easy to use, and very user-friendly.

WORFLOW
As of now our workflow is something like this. We have some templates in Typito (font, color, animation ect) so Its quite easy to get started. At first only one (that would be me) was working with Typito, but today 3 are working with Typito and producing video for social media – using the template. We have an editorial meeting first thing Monday morning where we are deciding which video should be made the following week. During the week we discuss a first draft and comment on each other’s Typito video and discuss the narrative in details. Perhaps one image should be replaced by another or perhaps is the text not quite right. It may sound time consuming, but it’s a nice break in our everyday tasks, and it definitely helps us produced better content.

A BIT ABOUT AUDIO
Our biggest issues right now is adding the right high quality free sound to our videos. Only 20% use audio on social media, but audio is still such an important issue.

MORE!? WELL, THEN PLEASE CLICK HERE… —>

https://www.visitnorthsealand.com/ln-int/nordsjaelland/vacation-north-sealand

Best, Jesper

Jesper, really nice to have you here! :blush: